Saturday, August 25, 2012

Taylor Swift

Ours

"Elevator buttons and morning air
Strangers' silence makes me want to take the stairs."
.
.
Our Song

"I was riding shotgun
With my hair undone
In the front seat of his car
He's got a one-hand feel
On the steering wheel
The other on my heart."
.
.
Fearless

"And I don't know why
but with you I'd dance
in a storm in my best dress."
.
.
Back To December

"But the last time you saw me
Is still burned in the back of your mind.
You gave me roses and I left them there to die."
.
.
Ours

"Because life makes love look hard."
.
.
White Horse

 "So you say you're sorry
That face of an angel
Comes out just when you need it to."
.
.
You're Not Sorry

"But you don't have to call anymore
I won't pick up the phone."
.
.
Cold As You

"And you come away with a great little story
Of a mess of a dreamer with the nerve to adore you."
.
.
A Place In This World

"I don't know what I want, so don't ask me
Cause I'm still trying to figure it out
Don't know what's down this road, I'm just walking."
.
.
I Heart ? 

 "You'll know you didn't beat me,
When you look down and see,
I've got an i heart question mark
Written on the back of my hand."
.
.
Tim McGraw

"But in a box beneath my bed
Is a letter that you never read
From three summers back."
.
.
Tim McGraw

"And now you ask about you and i,
There's no you and i." 
.
.
Fearless

"It's the first kiss,
It's flawless,
Really something,
It's fearless."
.
.
Last Kiss

"The life of the party, you're showing off again
And I roll my eyes and then
You pull me in
I'm not much for dancing
But for you I did."
.
.
Today Was A Fairytale 

"Can you feel this magic in the air?
It must have been the way you kissed me."

The Way I Loved You

"But I miss screaming and fighting and kissing in the rain
And it's 2am and I'm cursing your name
You're so in love that you act insane
And that's the way I loved you."



 

No comments:

Post a Comment