Thursday, October 17, 2013

Butterflies

Just a warning friends.. This one's cheesy. My inner daydreamer is coming out.

BUT!

What do you think of the whole concept of butterflies? That feeling in your stomach when you think of someone or when you're with them or whatever. I've decided butterflies are smart. I think maybe.. maybe butterflies are telling you that this person you are with or thinking of, you need them. At this point in your life, you are meant to have found them and to learn from them. Because butterflies don't just happen. Those butterflies are smart. So listen to them. Let yourself get close to someone, learn from them, grow.

Orrr maybe I'm just a crazy girl thinking way too deeply about a bug. Maybe.

1 comment:

  1. I love your insight, Megan! Always listen to your butterflies! <3

    ReplyDelete