Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Orange Cones and Carpool Lanes

Okay I think I'm going crazy. Literally every single time I get on the stinking freeway, it's different! Like one day three of the right lanes are closed and the next day just the left lane is closed! It's so confusing! I don't think I've ever seen this many orange cones in my entire life. I even saw them setting up more to close off yet another left lane! It's absolutely ridiculous.

And on top of all the crazy stupid construction nonsense, I saw like four almost accidents today! The speed limit is 55 in a construction zone and people are going 90! I mean I'm all for going fast, but when there's a million semi trucks and tiny little lanes because of construction? No, wait for the 75 speed limit by Payson to go 90. And of course people don't actually look before they change lanes so they don't see the guy behind them going a million miles an hour so they change lanes and the guy behind them slams on his breaks and the one lame head gets like two inches from rear ending the other lame head in front of them. Gah! I saw lots of that today. They say this construction is supposed to end in December of 2012, just in time for the world to end. Well anyway, if I end up coming back to Utah for Christmas, it better not be all covered in orange cones like it is now!

And since when is there a carpool lane near Pleasant Grove??? I remember it used to be so nice when I would come back from Salt Lake and I could finally get into the left lane legally! But now it's like PG is all civilized and needs a stinking carpool lane.

No comments:

Post a Comment